The Ani-Banner module is now available as a no-cost add-on for any i-ntarsia site. Enable site managers to easily create great animated banners and other content without the need for Flash!
More Info >>
Credit Hold Policy
Unless otherwise agreed, our payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Any invoices which aren't paid within 7 days of the due date may result in the account being placed on credit hold. However, please note the following:
- Recurring monthly invoices. As these are sent on the same day each month and will not vary unless items are added or removed by the customer, credit hold will be automatic if the invoice isn't paid within 7 days of the due date.
Credit hold means the following:
- All project work currently being undertaken for your organisation will be suspended. Agreed delivery dates will be subject to change and will be extended at least by the period for which the account remains on credit hold.
- All support requests submitted will be returned and will need to be resubmitted once the account has been cleared.
- If the account is not cleared by 5pm on 7th day following credit hold then all affected i-ntarsia(tm) access will be withdrawn. A restoration fee of £85.00 + VAT will be charged to restore i-ntarsia(tm) access.
- If the account remains uncleared by 5pm on the 14th day following credit hold then all affected websites will be removed from our servers. A re-installation fee of £250.00 + VAT will apply to all sites that have been removed.
We will try to avoid placing customers on credit hold. However, there are two simple ways for a customer to avoid a credit hold situation:
- Pay promptly.
- Contact us as soon as you realise that an invoice won't be settled by the due date. Each of our invoices has our accounts department email address in the header.
Credit hold will be withdrawn as soon as payment has been received or an alternative payment date has been agreed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss an alternative payment date.