Enables the i-ntarsia user to create and display animated banners without the need for Flash or any programming expertise.
The I-ntarsiaTM Ani-Banner Module is a free addition to all I-ntarsia versions. The module provides the capability to create animated banners and images without the need for Flash or other multimedia technology.
The user creates each animation in a simple three stage process:
1. Create and name the animation
2. Set up the base configuration
This consists of:
- The animation template. A simple template is supplied with the module, but resellers are free to customise this to make more complex 'Flash' style animations.
- Image width and height. All images used in the animation need to be the same width and height.
- Set a scene duration. Each animation is a sequence of scenes and this determines how many seconds a scene will remain on screen before changing to the next scene.
- Select a transition type. This determines how the scenes change. A number of standard transitions are supplied; fade, dissolve and various swipes although any effect supported by JQuery can be used.
- Set a transition time. This determines how long, in seconds, the transition between scenes will take.
3. Add scenes
To add a scene the user loads an image and then sets the parameters required for that image. This could include visible text and links to content.
The user cam add as many scenes as required to each animation. The animation is then added to any page by dropping the module where required
- Easy to use "out of the box"
- Animation using standard JQuery functions
- Multiple animations per page
- Text and links can be added to animations
- Animation templates can be enhanced with movement etc.
There are no specific requirements for this module.