Stay Up To Date
You can stay right up to date on all developments within the i-ntarsiatm family by subscribing to 'The Wire' our email update service.
On-line Tax Return System Launched for CIS Tax Returns
17th. April 2010: A new web service for CIS Tax Returns was launched today by Bluebell Web Design. The website is aimed at self employed people who work in the construction industry and it features a unique system for helping them submit their tax returns.
The site is built in the i-ntarsiatm website management system with the Tax Return Functionality being provided by the Customer Returns Module. Bluebell have tailored the front end of the module to meet the needs of the construction industry. This includes:
- Multi-Session completion. User can complete the form over multiple sessions, be that days, weeks or even months!
- Guided work flow. The system guides the user through the process.
- Site security. All user and form actions under a secure server.
- CIS response handling. Allowing CIS to interact with the customer making the submission.
- System prompts. To remind customers of the next steps in the process.
"The returns process is complicated and we needed to make it as simple as possible for the site users to submit something as accurate as possible. The i-ntarsia Customer Returns Module coupled with the eBusiness Person Module was flexible enough to enable us to do this", commented Jerry Wakefield of Bluebell.
One of the most crucial elements for CIS is the ability to modify data capture system without significant additional costs. Rather than having the system custom coded for one type of return, Bluebell have built a system using a standard I-ntarsia Module. This means that CIS's investment in the system is protected against future changes in the process.
The CIS Tax Returns site can be seen at http://www.cistaxreturns.co.uk.