Stay Up To Date
You can stay right up to date on all developments within the i-ntarsiatm family by subscribing to 'The Wire' our email update service.
I-ntarsiatm Site Configuration System Launched
13th. July 2011: I-ntarsia resellers now have more control over the configuration of their i-ntarsia sites using the 'Site Configuration System'.
The system, accessible from the i-ntarsia 'build menu', has the following features:
- Dual mode (edit for resellers, display for end users)
- Display/Deployment of live hostname for the site (e.g. www.mysite.com)
- Display/Deployment of additional hostnames for the site using Google recommended 301 redirects
- Listing of modules deployed and version number
- Display/Addition of a favicon
- Page count information
This first release of the function provides enough features for a reseller to completely launch a site without the need for any assistance from I-Next. However, this function is set to develop quickly to enable resellers to undertake all configuration tasks, including the ability to swap modules and try new functionality.