We shy away from the term 'expert' or worse, 'guru', because we are always learning new technology. However, when you've been building web applications since 1995, there is a certain amount of knowledge that you just accumulate. We've tackled most types of web application over the years. Every one adding to the depth of understanding that you can tap into as an I-Next partner.
Low Cost, Easy to Use Website Management
The i-nsitu product is an ideal way to bring a small client into the i-ntarsia family. Whilst the website is deployed and managed by you in the full i-ntarsiatm system, the i-nsitu module is deployed on the site and allows the client to do all their site maintenance by logging into an administration area on their own site.
The i-nsitu system has a very simple interface which almost anyone can use to update a website. Despite its simplicity the system still enables end users to:
- Edit page content using all of the site styles defined
- Add images to the library and to pages
- Create links to other sites and pages
- Add information files (PDF,XLS etc.) to the file library
Different users can be allocated different pages to maintain, and each will have their own individual areas of the file and image libraries to upload material to if they need to.
The i-nsitu package comes bundled with a set of core modules to enable you to build a great small business website at an amazingly low price:
- Form base: Unlimited web forms with configurable human check
- AniBanner: Animated banners without Flash!
- Digital Rights Audit: I-nsitu users can also check their DR audits
- Google Maps: Add interactive Google Maps to the site
- Generic Widget: Add web widgets (e.g. YouTube video etc) to the site
- Photo Library: Create an interactive photo library for the site
The i-nsitu system is priced to allow our partners to successfully sell sites at between £10-15 per month. That includes web hosting, backup etc.
One of the great things about I-nsitu is that the site is already in i-ntarsia. Therefore, when the site owner wants more control, the upgrade is purely a matter of changing the tariff and issuing i-ntarsia passwords.
This quote is from an i-nsitu customer:
"I am completely amazed at how easy it is. I'm not well versed with technology and had been putting off Jo's visit to train me on the system so that I could alter my website myself for ages. Jo was with me for about forty five minutes and of that time about ten was training the other we put the world to rights. IT IS SO EASY and coming from me believe it, it is so. I now change things at a drop of a hat and think nothing of going in and out as if I had been doing it for years, and only after a few minutes training. Amazing, as is the system."