We are pleased to announce that the April release of the I-ntarsia platform is now ready and has been deployed to all I-ntarsia nodes.
This is particularly pleasing that we have been able to maintain our release schedules amidst the Covid-19 crisis. We are very thankful to have a dedicated team able to adapt to difficult circumstances to keep our customers up to date.
We have adopted a quarterly release cycle for the I-ntarsia platform with releases in April, July, October and January. These releases will include all core and supported module updates. Any security updates released between our releases will be applied on release.
April 2020 Release Notes
This release has been used to update some core functions, prepare for Drupal 9 and add some capability to the platform. The changes are:
- Upgraded Drupal core to 8.8.4
- Added SASS compiler to theme management system
- Added robots.txt module
- Added autosave module, particularly for use in Gutenberg content creation
- Upgraded to LetsEncrypt ACME V2
- Undertook deprecation tests for Drupal 9