We are pleased to announce that the April release of the I-ntarsia platform is now ready and will be deployed to all I-ntarsia nodes in the next few days.
We have adopted a quarterly release cycle for the I-ntarsia platform with releases in April, July, October and January. These releases will include all core and supported module updates. Any security updates released between our releases will be applied on release.
April 2019 Release Notes
This release has been used to ensure a standard platform structure across all nodes, and to add some useful SEO and anlytics capability to the platform. The changes are:
- Upgraded core to: 8.6.13
- Removed all unsupported modules from sites
- Added SEO Checklist - https://www.drupal.org/project/seo_checklist
- Added Linkit - https://www.drupal.org/project/linkit
- Installed D8 Advanced link - https://www.drupal.org/project/editor_advanced_link
- Added some low-level admin reporting features to help estate management
- Added the draggable view patch
- Enabled the field formatter class by default
- Updated the default HTML available in the editor
- Added the Hotjar module - https://www.drupal.org/project/hotjar
- Updated the default paragraph styles available
Some of these changes may require innstallation and configuration, please contact your site builder for details.