Jack, the Major Accounts Director, needs a way to break into MegaCo.
Jack the Major Accounts Director
- This Is Jack. Jack is a major account director for corporate service company, ServiceCo.
- This is Estera. Estera is HR Director of MegaCo. MegaCo buy many off-the-shelf service products but none from ServiceCo.
- Estera tells Jack that MegaCo need a custom online service. Jack thinks this might be the start ServiceCo need inside MegaCo.
- This is Simon. Simon is head of development for ServiceCo. Simon is busy controlling the teams who build all of ServiceCo's products.
- Simon tells Jack that his team can't build the custom service in time, or for Estera's budget. Jack thinks again.
- This is the I-ntarsia team. They are serious web techies who build custom online services in their Drupal platform. They are competitive and quick!
- The I-ntarsia team build Estera's custom service in Drupal 8, on time and budget. Estera is happy!
- Estera now asks Jack to bid for all of the services which MegaCo buy. Jack is very happy.
- 10 years later MegaCo buy lots from ServiceCo including the custom service that Jack sold first. Estera, Jack and Simon have all moved on, but the I-ntarsia team are still there … happy.
- The I-ntarsia Platform opened up MegaCo for ServiceCo. The I-ntarsia team want to do the same for your ServiceCo. firstname.lastname@example.org