Sally is Head of Digital for BigCo. Sally is stressed with multiple website requirements.
Sally the head of digital
- This is Sally. Sally is the Head of Digital for BigCo a large, multi-brand manufacturer.
- Sally is responsible for multiple BigCo brand websites. Sally is stressed.
- Here are the brand managers. Each brand manager insists they need a different market specialist creative agency.
- This is Nick. Nick works for Sally. Nick is exhausted managing the different websites in different systems and places.
- This is Max. Max is head of Customer Relations. Max wants Sally to integrate the new CRM with every website.
- This is Flora. Flora is head of IT security. Flora wants application security testing on all of the websites.
- Sally is exhausted explaining all this techie stuff to each agency and managing the resulting projects. Sally is thinking of leaving BigCo.
- This is the I-ntarsia team. They are not brand specialist creatives. They are serious web techies who have built a web platform around Drupal 8.
- The i-ntarsia team help Sally and Nick move each brand website to the I-ntarsia platform.
- Sally can now: use different creative agencies for each brand But still have: common processes, common solutions, common audits .
- The brand managers are happy + Nick is happy + Max is happy + Flora is happy = Happy Sally!
- The I-ntarsia Platform is a game-changer for Sally. The I-ntarsia team want to change your game too: firstname.lastname@example.org